Last Updated on
The SanDisk Ultra Plus micro SD is an upgraded version of the SanDisk Ultra, one of the bestselling memory cards in all time. SanDisk Ultra cards represent a very good value, with fast read speeds and write speeds. It’s very fastest memory, their performance is compatible and the price is competitive. The Ultra Plus Up to 100MB/s transfer read speed and V10/U1 write performance and ensure that at least 10MB/s continuous write speed for recording video. The card will perform at least 1,500 input-output operations per second random read and 500 IOPS random write. Ultra Plus micro SD cards are available in 16, 32, 64, 128GB, 256GB and 400GB capacities. The 256GB micro SDXC version is tested in this review. The memory card and micro SD made in China. SanDisk covers the Ultra Plus card with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Ideal for Android Smartphones and Tablets, and MIL Cameras.
- Capacities up to 512GB (1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes) to store even more hours of Full HD video.
- Up to 100MB/s transfer read speed lets you move up to 1000 photos in a minute.
- It’s load all apps faster with A1 performance. The A1 performance read 1500 input-output operations per second and write 500 input-output operations per second, based on the internal devices.
- SanDisk memory zone is for the file management.
- Unlimited warranty.
Build quality and handling
The SanDisk micro SD is very nice to look at and its build quality is very good. One of the best memory card you ever used its guaranteed. This memory definitely falls a very good quality arena. The color of SanDisk is gorgeous and its body look like very good and strong also. If you use the card definitely you fall in love of its build quality.
The SanDisk ultra plus 256 GB micro SD is super fasted memory in all time. The ultra plus transfer read speeds up to 100mb/s. We tasted it and we are satisfied because of its transfer speed. The SanDisk ultra micro SD is highly recommended.